Capture the beauty of the creeks, woods, hills, valleys and wildlife displayed in the Chester, Ridley and Crum Watersheds.
Submissions are now closed. Thank you to all who sent in wonderful photos of our watersheds!
The contest was open to both professional
and amateur photographers.
Images were taken within the past 5
years from anywhere in our watersheds.
You'll find beauty everywhere, including
Ridley Creek State Park, Saul Wildlife Sanctuary, Rose Tree Park, Serpentine Preserve, Okehocking Preserve, Bartram Bridge, Crozer Park, and many others.
- Winners will be notified on October 1.
- 12 winning photos printed and for sale at the 15th Annual CRC Awards Dinner Silent Auction.
- 12 winning photos part of 2020 CRC Calendar.
- Reception and presentation of Awards, October 26, at Beauty Art, Gifts and Décor.
- Top prizes are $75, $50 and $25.
- One submission per photographer will be featured on CRC’s website.