Capture the beauty of the creeks, woods, hills, valleys and wildlife displayed in the Chester, Ridley and Crum Watersheds.
The contest is open to both professional
and amateur photographers. Submit
images taken any time within the past 5
years from anywhere in our watersheds.
You'll find beauty everywhere, including
Ridley Creek State Park, Saul Wildlife Sanctuary, Rose Tree Park, Serpentine Preserve, Okehocking Preserve, Bartram Bridge, Crozer Park, and many others.
Entry is Easy
Submit your photos digitally
by September 1, 2019 in JPEG format, 300 dpi using the form below. Be sure to include a title with each of your photographs along with your name and entry forms.
- Winners will be notified on October 1.
- 12 winning photos printed and for sale at the 15th Annual CRC Awards Dinner Silent Auction.
- 12 winning photos part of 2020 CRC Calendar.
- Reception and presentation of Awards, October 26, at Beauty Art, Gifts and Décor.
- Top prizes are $75, $50 and $25.
- One submission per photographer will be featured on CRC’s website.